Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Growing Up Fast

You really see how quickly your little ones are growing up when you move away while friends have newborns or are pregnant and you return almost a year later to little people who can walk, talk and are developing unique personalities. I had so much fun reconnecting with my mommy group and sweet friend Alyssa. I always miss these girls, but after spending a couple days getting filled with great conversation, and watching our kiddo reconnect like no time had passed it was especially hard to say good-bye. Thankfully it was super hot and I couldn't breath so I had a little motivation to get back to the north. Oh and Cory was at home and missing his family. The Vorel's hosted use for 2 nights and I loved it. Courtney really is a person that models Christ amazingly. I always think of the verse Paul said imitate me as I imitate Christ. She lives out her walk and I do look to her for wisdom and encouragement. So I was especially excited to get to be inserted into her everyday. I was encouraged and left feeling loved and cared for. All the kids did great together. I will especially cherish watching Makaylee and Lillie bond on our drive home from the Science Museum. They sang together made up games and Lillie even made up a sweet song about her brother we got to enjoy. The boys had a great time at the science museum and especially enjoyed digging for dinosaurs.



Or should I say jumping off` rocks

Watching the big nose sneeze

Playing in the water


Being firefighters

We also stayed at the Kreusch's house for a night and I had so much fun visiting and getting great advice from Caren. All the travel has been so worth it and considering the long hours and many miles has gone amazing. After this fun trip to Dallas I headed to Denver. My sweet little ones are in the care of Grandma and Papa and I can't wait to see my Sister, Attie, Dad and all my other wonderful family. The only thing hard about flying without my kids is leaving them behind
.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails