Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kiss on the Booty, Bump on the Chin



The Vannoy sister both had an eventful Saturday. For me it was extremely fun celebrating my sweet kiddos birthdays with a fun party, which I will post as soon as I get pictures organized.



My sweet sister on the other hand got to spend the day at the Emergency Room.

The story of what put them there was pretty fun so I decided I would blog for a great memory.

Attie is so affectionate and just adores her mom, so it does seem appropriate that this would be what put her in the hospital.

So here is the story as told by Attie to the Doctor.

Doctor- "What happen?"

Attie-"I was going to kiss mommy on the butt and I slipped and hit my chin."

Doctor-"that is a first."





She and Kaycee had just finished taking a shower and Attie was wrapped in a a towel so when she slipped she had no hands to catch herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails