Monday, December 21, 2009

Decking the Halls


I've really enjoyed decorating for Christmas this year. We are finally in a stable environment, so I've been very motivated. Caleb has been a great helper stringing the lights and encouraging me with how pretty everything looks. Makaylee on the other hand has been more of a hazard climbing up rock walls and breaking glass bulbs. She is so fascinated by the sparkle and shine she just can't help herself. She has to touch the "balballs".

We trimmed the trees.




Made the candles festive




Then we went outside and decorated our 8 Christmas trees. It was a little scary climbing up the ladder on unlevel ground. I felt a little like an acrobat in the circus.



Planted little trees in our pots out front.


Put wreaths on the windows and doors.


And finally, hung the cutest stockings on the mantle. I found them at the Potterybarn Outlet super cheap 2 years ago.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HI Baby Girl, your house is beautiful. I was so impressed with the outside, it is enchanting. I hope that you all have a great holiday season with family and friends. Love to you all, give the babies a hug and kiss for me. Love MOMMA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails