Saturday, January 24, 2009

Caleb's Dinosaur Roar


Caleb watched Jurassic Park III over Christmas at Grandma and PaPa's house and he liked it so much Grandma bought it for him. Well, I believe he has watched it about 10 times now and never seemed even a little scared. Saturday though all that changed. I walked into his room to him sobbing and pointing to the bathroom the dinosaur is guna get me. I said there is no dinosaur and he pointed again dinosaur mommy guna get me. I wanted to laugh, but I also felt so bad that I allowed him to be exposed to something that makes him scared. I got him out of bed and took him screaming into the bathroom. We turned on the light and I assured him there was no dinosaur. It took a little convincing but he finally relaxed. He seems fine now and we just shut the door to the bathroom at night. Of course, since this event he has asked to watch dinosaurs around 20 times. I haven't caved yet, but I am sure I will. Maybe I should just throw it out so I am not tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails