Thursday, April 15, 2010

Messy Missy

Well, after the following event took place we decided to move Sister into a Big Girl Bed. So it is official in order to avoid an unwanted trip to the ICU she is no longer in the crib she was climbing out of.

For a few consecutive days I would here little foot steps above my head during what should have been nap time, but thinking they were Caleb's I didn't go investigate. Finally, one day after a big crash I ran upstairs and found Caleb sound a sleep and my little curious, mischievous, sweetie in her room covered in ink and surrounded in mess.

This girls got mad skills to climb out of this tall crib

Then she proceeded to climb her changing table to find all the fun tubs of everything she could get into and the infamous ink pad, which in my naivete I never thought she would find.

Sadly, I was mistaken.

Thankfully it all cleaned up farely well.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails