Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Loves Dinos

The first dino dig was such a success I decided to try it again. However, the first one was a birthday present that cost $21. Little pricey, so I found this fun dinosaur puzzle at Michael's for $2.


I had Moon Sand, which usually drives me batty, but was prefect for diggin for Dinos. I just put everything in a 9x13 cake tin. And we used the pointy end of the paint brush to dig and then the other end to dust.


The kids had a great time.  I do recommend this being an outdoor event, Moon Sand is very messy and hard to clean up.
They both got very excited about their discoveries.

And with much bribing I was able to get them to pose for a few pictures.

The finished Tyrannosaurus. Not the most sturdy but pretty cool for 2 bucks.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails