Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun Moms

A friend of mine started a blog a few months ago to encourage, equip, and empower moms to have messy, silly, crafty, sporty, yummy, genuine, good ol' fashioned FUN with their kids. She wanted a visual image that communicates her desire to give moms unique and fun ways to move, make and munch with their kiddos. I got the opportunity to help her create this logo, because I have the software and I come at the low, low price of free!! I really think the image does a great job of communicating the message. I love everything about graphic design and hopefully someday I will pursue this passion. For now the little time I give to these activities comes at a big price for my kiddos. They definitely do not enjoy when Mommy's attention is diverted. However, I think refining the skill of independent play was a priceless lesson. It was also so rewarding to watch them interact from a far and further develop their cherished friendship.

I would really encourage you all to check out her blog. Just click the image.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It was pleasure reading your post!! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! I've heard much about you, what a blessing you are to Leslie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails