Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Animal Fever

All three kiddos love animals, so a trip to the zoo was a must. It was extremely hot we were all a little exhausted, but still very enjoyable. My favorite zoo is still DFW, check out Barney's Zoo video and you can enjoy the awesome attractions, but our zoo is not to shabby.

I love watching the kids' excitement as they encounter each new species.





It always amazes me how simple things bring bright smiles to their faces. When do we lose that thrill for the life's simple pleasures? I also cherish that my kiddos love animals. I am not a duck squeezer by any stretch, but I find it heart warming that my kiddos have such a fondness for God's amazing creatures. Especially coming from a Daddy, who has no desire to deal with the hassle that man's best friend brings to life. The only animal we have been given the green light to bring into our home is a fish that requires no effort outside the occasional feeding.
The tiger gave us a show and walked right up to the glass the kids had their faces pressed against.
It was very exciting. 
Makaylee's facial expression tells it all. 
Totally shock and amazement!!
We had fun watching the seals and then doing a little photo shoot.







Which was farely successful thanks to the bribing method, highly recommended for influencing cooperation. The prize, a ride on the merry-go-round.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails