Sunday, November 1, 2009

Go Lions

We had such a fun time at the game even though the Lions lost. The fans were pretty brutal. This surprised me. I thought, if you are going to take time out of your schedule to go watch your team, win or lose you'd think they would cheer? But no, I think the majority of booing came from the weirdo who sat right in front of us. He absolutely annoyed the you know what out of me. I was about ready to give him an ear full, but he was a rather large guy and I didn't think Cory would appreciate a repeat of the movie scene from How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days.


We decided to put the kids in childcare, so we could actual watch. Caleb was a little bitter that he didn't get to enjoy some football. When we picked him up I was greeted by the cold shoulder followed by screaming and crying. Did I mention how nice it was to be kid free for a few hours.




Me, Kaycee (my sissy) and Chelsea (my cousin).
What a fun group of girls. I sure would love it if we all lived a little closer.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails