Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Lion Treat


Barbie Musketeer and Jeff Gordon

For Halloween Aunt KayKay and Attie Jo came to town, so we thought it would be fun to head up to Detroit and spend the weekend with our cousin. Part of the weekend's fun included trick or treating at the Detroit Lions practice facility and getting candy from the players themselves.

In the mist of the big guys, my sweet little guy.

I really liked Louis Delmas. He was very engaging with the kiddos.

Our cousin's husband plays for the franchise and it really was an exciting treat to get to hang out with all these huge football players.

Jordon, Stafford, Caleb and Attie Jo

I definitely was made extremely aware of my age. Without their helmets they looked so young. I've always thought of my self as younger than the professional athletes. It really is amazing to me how mentally tough they are to handle this level of pressure at such a young age.

The kids were very excited to run the football all over the field.

Kaycee and I looked a little like the annoying fools who gock after professional athletes as we tried to get this picture of one of her husband's favorite players John Lynch, a former Bronco.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails