Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Fun

We are enjoying the cool weather of fall, but I am feeling a little like we missed summer. I can't complain it was such a nice contrast to melting in Texas. I can definitely feel the winter fast approaching, though. It was 37 degrees at 6:00 am this morning as we were loading up to take Grandma to the airport. Brrrr.

I enjoyed decorating the house for fall and made my first attempt at a door wreath. I am really pleased with how it turned out.


Makaylee and Caleb are loving the pumpkins. We had a fun going to the Farmer's Market up the street and getting all different sizes. I also got some from Michael's made out of?? Not sure, but they are lite weight and Caleb is enjoying kicking them like balls. I keep telling him they are for decorating, but the boy can't help himself. Even Makaylee joined into the throwing pumpkin balls fun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You would be surprised at how it is sort of fall here as well.. we all had to wear jackets today. Of course it was only in the 60's, but it has been cloudy and cool. We are loving it and our 4 little pumpkins. They were into the small and mini ones cause they could carry them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks darling! I love the fall decor....good job! How is Papa?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails