Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor or should I say the JERK

I started watching pretty late in the season and I can honestly say now I wished I hadn't. I am so disappointed with the man. He is either so terribly cruel that words can't describe what a creep I think he is or so weak that he would become a puppet and hurt someone in such an atrocious way. Either way, I'm glad Melissa got dumped, because she is far too sweet to spend her life with such a good for nothing. I really can't believe our world has gotten so money hungry. Maybe this terrible recession is exactly what we need to get our priorities straight. A sweet kind girl just got publicly humiliated in an effort to boost ratings and I watched and supported this debacle. So sad. I wish I could find Melissa and tell her what an amazing person she is and that even though the show broke her heart she is loved by millions and most importantly God.
PS For Molly fans out there that are thinking I am being too harsh. It is not at all that he changed his mind, if in fact that is what he did, but national TV, come on!!! Have a heart.

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, I am right there with you. I was appalled. And angry very angry. I had to be reminded that he wasn't breaking up with me. Can we also add the fact that using the line "I just wasn't feeling it anymore" after 8 weeks doesn't work when you aren't a 14 year-old girl?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails