Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Painful Reminders

I am heartbroken for my friends today. Last night they lost their sweet baby boy. I sit here wondering why and I really have no idea. It is hard to understand the reason we don't get to enjoy this little guy’s life, but I am grateful that he is in a much better place with our Heavenly Father. He will never feel pain or struggle. He is in Heaven hanging with my bro and his every moment is bliss, which we only have pale glimpses of now.

I often have a bad attitude toward lives inconveniences and today I am impacted, because of his life I will be different. I will treasure every moment with those I love and take nothing for granted. I will not get in a hurry and miss an opportunity to rest in their embrace. I am thankful for your sweet life and what it has taught me. I look forward to meeting you someday JB.

1 comment:

  1. so sad with you and thankful that I get to walk through the good and the bad with you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails