Saturday, June 13, 2009

Go Pens


Our view of the city from the suite. I took the pics with my cell, but they aren't too bad.

Well the city was pretty pumped last night after the Pens won the Stanley Cup. I am not a huge hockey fan normally, but it was very exciting to watch and I can honestly say I hope Caleb doesn't take up hockey, it is way too intense. We went to another Pirate's game last night and even though they lost, it was a wonderful outing. Caleb is totally into watching and we were in a luxury suite.
We got to enjoy all the food and drinks we wanted and there was ampule area for Makaylee to crawl around. One fun perk of Cory's job.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you all are getting to go to so many fun sporting events! Makaylee looks precious and Anna misses her "elephant" that you all would leave at our house! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails