Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Losing Streak

No, I am not talking about our beloved baseball team's current status, rather my ability to misplace just about everything. I can't find any of the needed plugs to my electronics and that has just about made me crazy. I spent 3 hours last night and probably another 2 last week looking for my cell phone charger, but to no avail. Well, it doesn't matter now, because today in a search for Makaylee's lost shoe at the mall I somehow manage to lose my cell phone. Urrrg, I hate losing stuff it is so frustrating. I also can't find the plug to the camera, so I am not able to upload the fun new footage of Makaylee's first steps. She started walking yesterday just shy of her 14 month date. As soon as I can get the video off the camera I will upload. It is pretty cute how proud she is of her accomplishment. It is a wonderful day despite my frustration, today I am 29 plus some. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 29th Jamester! :-) Hee Hee! This blog entry explains why I couldn't get ahold of you today on your cell...Sorry for your frustration. I love you sweet friend! Let me know when you get a new phone so we can chat! And yeah Makaylee on walking! I'm so proud of you! Kisses from Dash and I in good ol TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails