Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday

I got a little behind on my blogging getting ready for vacation and then being gone for a week, so this should have been entered awhile ago, but better late than never. For my birthday Cory surprised me with a boat ride tour. We took the kids, because we don't have a babysitter yet here in Pitt. The kids struggled a little bit, but it really warmed my heart that Cory went through all the effort to be creative. They served us dinner and then we went to the upper deck and enjoyed some of the sites of the city.
Caleb sang me happy birthday which I really enjoyed. However, he was a little confused, because up until this point every birthday has been celebrated with cake and he kept asking when he was going to get cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails