Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hawaii Vacation


Day 1
We had a 7 hour flight and once we got there, we were a little tired, but had fun meeting up with the fam for dinner.

Day 2
We packed this day full. Starting out with a beautiful round of golf on the Puakea Golf Course.
Then we headed to one of the local's popular hang outs Polihale

We ended the evening with a nice dinner, but Cory and I were so tired we could hardly stay awake.
Day 3
Bright and early we went ziplining. I was pretty scared at first but by the end I was hanging upside down.
We went to a nice beach on the southeast side of the island called Poi Pou.
After, we hung out at a friends rental. It was stunning with a pool that was actually up against the ocean.
Day 4
Cory and I went to the Waimea Canyon and a took a beautiful 8 mile hike up to Kalalau




That night was the bachelorette Party. We had a blast


Day 5
Jordon my cousin's new hubby chartered us a boat tour up the Napali Coast. Oh, my goodness it was stunningly beautiful.




Then we ran up to the North Shore to see all the beautiful beaches

Day 6
Cory went deep sea fishing and I helped with wedding stuff.
That evening we went to a Luau

Day 7
The beautiful wedding. We had so much fun dancing the night away.




Day 8
We went on the most beautiful helicopter tour. It really was amazing and after I got over my initial fear it was very relaxing.
We had so much fun hanging out for a week responsibility free, but I will say I couldn't wait to get home to see my sweet kiddos after a week of them hanging with Grandma and Papa.





1 comment:

  1. I love it! It looks like you all got to do so many things that you would both LOVE. It looks beautiful. I love the picture of you and Cory at the wedding. Your orange dress worked awesome. I loved how you picked it out in 5 minutes! The kids look great as well... Caleb looks a lot older!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails