Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Dress

I recently moved across the country and have no current social life, so I've become somewhat of a blog addict. I came across Kelly's blog a few weeks ago, and I thought it would be fun to take part in her Show Us Your Life.

I only have my bridal portraits, because we went cheap on a photographer (big mistake) our actual wedding day, so we have no digital photos.


I remember feeling very pretty.

I thought I would dedicate this little diddy to my beautiful both inside and out hubby, Cory to show how thankful I am to have married him 5 years ago.

Stay Beautiful

My favorite verse in the song:
Cory finds another way to be
The highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures with my mind
So I can save 'em for a rainy day

It's hard to make a conversation
When he's taking my breath away
I should say
'Hey, by the way'


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your dress looked really pretty! We didn't get a lot of wedding pics either and it makes me sad. But oh well - I still have the groom so that's what matters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of you. I'm a wedding photographer and I am always trying to convince people that going with their "uncle who is pretty good with a camera" is a big mistake. I'm sorry:-(
    I always like to think that a long time ago they would only have had 1 picture, if they were lucky. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made my day and my life - so thankful to have you as a partner and thankful to grow old with you, love Cory

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! I will definitely have to post my bridal portait soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soooo pretty!!! I am glad you joined the blog carnival!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails