Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haircut & Blankey

Caleb got a super cute haircut today. I am so excited. Finally after 2 years of haircuts I found one that really works for his face shape. It is probably a little over the top to be concerned about that with a 3 year old, but leave it to me. My little buddy has a bit of a long forehead, so I like to keep his bangs long, but the result has always been very shaggy. I feel like he looked a little unkept. I found this haircut in my Internet search. It is called the short brushed forward look. It also solves the widow's peak problem because there is no part. Comb it forward from the crown, texture the front, cut the sides and the back short. I love it and he and daddy loved going to the Sport Clips and watching ball while they got a haircut. Great male bonding time.

Sister turned 15 months, so I thought I would write a few of the things that stand out to me right now.

*She has really started loving her blankey. It is so cute when I get her out of bed she won't go unless blankey comes with us.
*She finally walks all the time. She is done with crawling altogether.
*She, like her brother, is developing serious attitude at the 15 month mark. I really think for both of them it is asserting their opinion.
*Still so petite. Compared to the other kids her age in the nursery at church she looks like a little baby with lots of hair.
*Saying thank you.
*Loves to put the phone to her ear and say hi.
*Very social. At the softball game yesterday she saw two older girls playing, walked over and sat down with them. With a sweet little face invited them to play with her. The older girls happily played and even shared their jewelry.
*Leading me to my final thought. She loves purses and jewelry and Cory thinks she is going to be a princess. Welcome, to the world of girls, Daddy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are right...that IS a super cute hair cut!!! Your kids are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails