Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BEWARE OF DOGS part 2

I thought I would give a quick update on Attie after the surgery. After 40 stitches in her cute little face the surgery was complete. Thankfully from a scaring standpoint the majority of the stitches were in the inside of the mouth. I am just so thankful everything went really well and she is recovering. She is handling it amazing and being such a trooper. She also doesn't seem to be too traumatized. There was a dog in a car next to theirs and in a bubbly voice she said, "oh look it is a dog." I think she is handling it much better than me. I've been weepy all day. A flood of emotions. Mostly thankfulness that she is alright, but also this was such a tangible reminder of how not in control we are. I am so thankful that our precious little ones are ultimately in God's hands and nothing happens out of His control. I really think if I didn't believe that with all my heart I would be a paranoid over protective mom freak.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails