Thursday, July 16, 2009

On the Move

Okay so we totally bought a house today! I can't believe it. It may seem haste, but we did tons of research and feel really good about what we are getting. The house is the floor plan we were wanting and the interior I love. It has a mural on the wall with cows. I am sure that seems odd to some, but I don't mind it and Caleb well he has a love for farm animals. The backyard is beautiful, it has a creek with a waterfall and a wooded area. And it is only 10 minutes from Cory's work. We negotiation and got it for exactly what we felt comfortable with. We set our amount and said if it was more than this it wasn't meant to be. Well, I guess 106 Nevin Drive (mls-774728) is supposed to be home for the Ruiz clan. We have a 15 day option period, so we could always back out, but I am very thankful at this point and I am not freaky out with buyers remorse. I believe we are being wise according to all the financial advice, housing expenses -- mortgage payment, homeowners insurance and property taxes -- don't exceed 30% of our gross monthly income. The school district is number 5 in the state overall and we have heard from everyone including our neighbor, the Principal of the number 1 district in the state, say he would send his kids to Peters. I am pretty pumped, but praying that if this is not a good decision we become aware in the next 15 days.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails