Friday, July 17, 2009

My New Signature

I saw a few blogs with signatures and thought what a cute idea, so I decided to add one to our site. I came up with a name that best describes the 3 things in my life I am most extremely thankful for.

First I get to be Momma to my sweet, adorable, precioso children. They grow and bring me joy every day.

Second, I became a Ru after marrying Mr. Ruiz a man that loves me so well there are days that I wonder if this is really a fairytale dream and I pray nobody pinches me. I sure don't want to wake up. Cheesy I know, but it is true.

Finally the Butterfly is a symbol of new life. I am so grateful for Christ's love and giving me eternal life and hope in this life. He has brought beauty from ashes.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love it. You are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is going to post this as Jason- but it's Courtney writing...
    We had fun catching up on your blog. Josh loved seeing pics of Caleb. Makaylee is so big. We love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails