Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MAKE IT STOP


Yesterday was full of little frustrations, but in the mist of it all I got a big chuckle. I had to go to Victoria Secret to get a gift. They were having their Semi-Annual sale, so needless to say it was extremely crowded and there were bins everywhere full of bras and panties. Not a real conducive situation for a double wide stroller. I have taken the kids to Victoria Secret a few times before and Caleb always seems to act especially mischievous and this trip was right on par. We were drawing attention to ourselves left and right. Running into bins, blocking the lanes and setting of the door security censure not once but twice in a matter of minutes. I was extremely frazzled at this point having no luck finding the items I needed. I decided to go to a little corner where they had a number of items in the size I was looking for and the follow scene transpired.

Caleb, " Mommy it's going up. Mommy it's going up. It keeps going up."

Me, "What is going up?"

Caleb in a slightly panicked voice, "It's still going. Mommy make it stop."

At this point he is holding the crotch of his pants so I was pretty sure I knew what was happening, but just to confirm, "Caleb what is wrong."

Caleb in almost tears, " My Pee Pee mommy, MAKE IT STOP!"

One of the sales associates hears the commotion and comes to offer aid as I am in mind sentence, "I can't make it stop honey."

The sales lady, "Can I help you?"

Me, "I don't think you can help us with this."

I proceeded to explain to the lady what was happening and we both had a good laugh at my sweet little guys expense. I am pretty sure it was just a coincidence that we were in Victoria Secret, but I think all future trips to VS will be just the girls.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails