Tuesday, March 23, 2010

San Diego Zoo

The kids are all animal lovers so we decided to spend the day touring the famous San Diego Zoo. They had so many different types of animals and amazing birds.

I however spent most of my time taking pictures of the kiddos.

So, you won't be wowed by the pictures I captured of the wildlife. The vegetation around the zoo was also amazing, but I thought watching Makaylee play peek-a-boo was more entertaining.

I felt bad, but I definitely had a seen one zoo you've seen them all kind of attitude. I am attributing it to the exhaustion from the prior days activities, the Tri.
The Panda Bear though was exciting. They seem to be rather shy animals, so we never saw their faces, but it was probably a once in a life time experience and that always brings a sense of ah.

This Dog reminded me of Zo, so of course I had to take a picture. It is a called a singing Dog. We didn't hear it make a peep.

Watching the energy of my little guy always inspires me. And watching this cow climb the fence for food was pretty interesting.

It really was a nice zoo. If you go out to Cali it is worth a trip.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails