Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Passion

I woke up yesterday in a funk. Truth be told I've been a bit out of sorts for the past week. It has made me a little frustrated with myself, because I have absolutely no reason to be on a pity party. Yes, we just moved to a new place and during the day I don't have any adult interaction unless you count the checkout lady at the grocery store, but still I have an amazing life and really no excuse to be unhappy. So I've been thinking a lot about what I'm really passionate about. There are many things I like for instance make-up, clothes, running(really only so I can fit into my cute clothes), golf, scrapbooking, blogging, visiting with my friends and many more. I absolutely am so grateful I get to be a stay at home mom, and I'm extremely passionate about being the best mom I can be, but the domestic responsibilities for instance cooking and cleaning fall on my list of things I dread doing. So, I've been trying to figure out what my I'd rather be... bumper sticker would say. I am sad to admit the one thing I absolutely love to do anytime possible is plop in front of my TV with my red vines and watch a good chic flick. I guess with my current role as full time wife and mommy running off to Hollywood to pursue a career in being a chic flick movie reviewer isn't really practical, so I decided once a month I will give an update on my new favorite chic flick. I recognize this isn't the best way to spend my time, but I think it is important for moms to do things they love that aren't always consumed with their children. So on the side of my blog under Chic Flicks Lovin 'Em I have my top 5 favorites and a link to the one I am enjoying currently. Monthly, I will write a review of why I love a movie that won't include anything that your normal film critics say, because I know nothing about what Hollywood considers quality. I usually don't agree with them anyway. It will be 100% about why I enjoyed the movie. Coming soon will be my review on... Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails