Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank You Mr D.

This post is a little late coming, but I finally got the pictures and wanted to remember the fun family time.

We went to yet another Pirate's game, which was an awesome time. Cory's coworker and sweet girlfriend came with us and we really had such a fun time. I loved having time with someone who likes to analyze and think about life and behaviors as much as I do and the kids loved everything about the experience. How could you not? We got to sit in the Lexus super comfy sets right behind homeplate, have unlimited snacks and drinks and they provided dinner before the game with a yummy dessert table all for FREE!!

I titled this post thank you Mr D. because the team the Pirates happened to be playing had the infamous guy that helped led to the end of Cory and his exfiance's relationship. Without Mr D. I wouldn't have my Mr R. and be married to a wonderful, kind hearted, ever wanting to be sharpened, loving daddy, hard working and so many more amazing qualities man.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. glad you're back...missed your faces :) ~ebeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails