Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day at the Fair


I am totally out of order with my posts right now, but that is what happens when you take 9 days off.


A couple of weekends ago we went to the not so huge Westmoreland Fair. We had so much fun hanging out as a family and spending time with our new friends, the Frohlings. Makaylee and Caleb light up whenever they see Chip and Lucia, so an outing with them is always desirable.

We saw all the animals

Danced



played games

and then enjoyed the rides


I was so proud of my little man. He road the bull.



I thought sure it would be another 30 minute wait with no reward at the end, but he did it. He cowboyed-up and got on. Of course, he only stayed on long enough to figure out how to get off without injury, but HE DID IT!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails