Thursday, September 3, 2009

She Makes Me Smile

Yummy I love my mouth full of Craisins.

Makaylee has become quite the social butterfly lately. Everywhere we go she says "hi" and waves to perfect strangers. Tonight we had a girls date night at Starbucks and enjoyed a Double Chocolaty Peppermint Frap. It was yummy!! We sat outside and every car that pulled up got an emphatic wave and her precious grin. It warmed my heart to watch her bring smiles to the faces of others.

Then when we got home she must have known mommy had an exhausting day full of small frustrations, and decided to remedy my bad attitude. She made up a sweet little hug me game.

First, she would give me a huge bear hug with my favorite pat. Next, she would turn to leave and finally, she would whip around with this huge light your world smile accompanied by a energetic little giggle and embrace me with all her strength. This event occurred at least 15 times and never once got old. Needless to say, I got over my bad attitude.


In her new big girl pig tails. All her hair reaches the rubber band.

Bright eyes in Daddy's big hat.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails