Thursday, September 24, 2009

Must Love Dogs

Ever since we sent Zoie to live with Soho the kids have really expressed a passion for dogs. So it has been fun hanging out with Addy and Izzy.



We meet our friends at the dog park. I was a little freaked out to bring my babies to a place with a number of dogs that we knew nothing about, especially in light of resent events. We proceeded with extreme caution and unless it was Izzy or Addy we picked the kids up. It really was a fun time for the kids to get their dog fix. Perfect for Cory as well. All the benefit without any of the responsibility.





After, the excitement with the dogs we headed to the playground area. This sweet little girl asked Makaylee, "will you be my best friend." To which Makaylee enthusiastically replied, "yeah!"








One of the neat things for our family about moving has been to be forced out of our comfort zone. I am naturally very shy and Caleb leans somewhat that way. Lately however, everywhere we go he finds someone he wants to be friends with and makes it happen. Usually they are bit older than him, but he always has blast. As a mom it has been thrilling to watch my child develop into a little person. He always proudly shares with me, "he's my new friend."
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. great to see your home and blogging again......send me a recipe. luv, di

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails