Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beauty is a curse

Okay, so I have to admit I am starting to feel the effects of days and days of snow. I am so ready for spring!!! I guess having little ones sick so much is wearing me down. Makaylee is sick yet again and has been running a temperature for the past 2 1/2 days. I'm waiting until tomorrow to call the doctor. I want here to fight this off without getting on antibiotics, again. Maybe it is time for tubes. Any thoughts on this? I am determined though to stay positive, so here are some beautiful things that come with the cold.
The icicles are amazing this one is at least 3 feet long on the side of the house.



It is also so beautiful to watch my sweet family enjoy each other.


This was taken before sissy got sick. Both kids love eating the snow.





Daddy had them in stitches every time he buried his head in the snow. What he will do for a laugh!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, I'm all about tubes. It's such a simple surgery and I think it's so much safer than round after round of antibiotics.T didn't even have to have an IV...just a mask w/ gas. The first set fell out after less than 6 months, unfortunately. The next time they did tubes and adenoids and that was a little harder but still a pretty simple recovery. Elliot (5 mos) has already had 5 ear infections and we'll probably get tubes as soon as we can. They've made all the difference in the world at our house.

    Chrys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails